21 October 2021 & 16 - 17 June 2022
Tableau - Change the way you think about data – with Mubashir
- Learn how to connect, visualise and work with your data
- Develop the skills to create your own Smart Interactive Dashboards, combining multiple views of data to get richer insight.
- This 2 day workshop will show you all the power and flexibility of your data through Tableau.
- With Mubashir Mukhtar, Contracted Data Scientist with SociaLink’s Community Insights, and founder of Data n Dashboards Ltd.
13 July 2021
Annual Reporting Creatively and Correctly
Tell your story using your data well and creatively.
Liz Flaherty has been working on using data and knows how the social sector works. William Buck Chartered Accountants know the mechanics of annual reporting from a financial perspective.
Together they can help you to use your data creatively and correctly, so your annual general meeting will meet all requirements and also tell a story that will interest your members and clients.
2 July – 16 July 2021, 5 & 12 August 2022
Excel Worksheets - Basics to advanced
Course content will cover:
- Overview of the Basic Elements
- Formulas – getting a good foundation
- Sorting A Range of Cells
- Split Windows, Freezing Panes
- Naming Cells and Ranges
- Customising Toolbars
- Inserting Graphics
- Linking Spreadsheets
- Creating, Editing & Formatting Charts - Advanced Formulas, Pivot tables
31 May 2021
Database Expo - Find out about the power of a database
Learn about the power a database can add to your organisation, through:
- Organising your clients, supporters and contacts.
- Managing your data to report more easily
- Help you tell your story and show you are making a difference
- Find out about 3 different databases including costs and implementation.
- Ask questions and get answers.
15 March 2021
Insightful Management Reporting
Present your management data in a simple descriptive way to WOW your board. Pictures speak a thousand words.
Liz Flaherty from our Community Insights Lab will explain how we can show our boards the results that they need in a readily understandable fashion.
2 – 23 October 2020
Excel Spreadsheets - A thorough grounding
Learn how to create and use spreadsheets in Excel, identify elements of a workbook, enter, format and edit data, generate basic calculations and graphs, and use built-in spreadsheet functions. Topics covered will be:
- Understanding a Spreadsheet
- Entering Data
- Copy & Paste
- Working with Columns and Rows
- Merging Cells
- Basic Formulas
- Planning a spreadsheet
- Show/Hide columns & rows
- Freezing panes
- Sorting & Filtering
- Simple Pivot Tables