The team at Community Insights is passionate about using data to build better outcomes for individuals, families and communities. We look forward to engaging with you, here is a little bit about us…
Liz Davies – General Manager
Liz has been at the helm of SociaLink as General Manager since 2016.
She brings with her a world of knowledge and experience:
- From many walks of life with work experience in health, education and training, social policy and planning, community development, child protection, mental health and management for over 25 years.
- Has a Bachelor and Masters of Social Work.
- Worked for over 10 years in the Western Bay of Plenty as well as in Melbourne, London, the Pacific and Asia.
Liz Flaherty – Community Insights Manager
Liz joined the SociaLink team in 2020 to help bring the Community Insights vision to life. She brings with her over 25 years working in the sector to get the job done including:
- A background in community psychology with a Master of Social Science from Waikato University.
- Knowing a lot of local practitioners having taught on social practice programmes locally.
- A wealth of experience in family violence, community development, policy & applied research and programme evaluations.
- Working at the grassroots level, both in board roles and for a number of community groups within the sector.
Tracy Stockman – Operations Manager
Tracy has recently taken on the part-time role of Operations Manager for Community Insights. She has been in the role of Financial Administrator for SociaLink for since 2016 and loves budgets and getting things organised.
She brings with her experience in:
- Operational management in Private Sector, 10 years experience
- The not-for-profit sector with accounts, funding, sponsorship and project management, 15 + years experience
- Administration and accounts, 30+ years experience.
- Project & Event Management experience
Liz Stewart – Research
Liz lived and worked in Auckland for many years acquiring a wealth of skills before returning to Tauranga and joining the SociaLink team in 2018 as their Policy, Research & Advocacy expert.
- Spent her career working as a researcher, evaluator, policy analyst and health promotion adviser
- A Masters in Politics and Post-Graduate Diploma in Public Health.
- Over 30 years’ experience working in the fields of health related services
Mubashir Mukhtar – Data Specialist
Data n Dashboards, Founder & CEO
Mubashir has been instrumental working with the Community Insights team to put the theory into practice.
- A Master's Degree in Public Policy from Victoria University. A Bachelor of Commerce and Masters Degree in Economics and Finance.
- Over 10 years working for local government and the private sector in NZ in research and data scientist positions.
We use the services of Data n Dashboards to prepare and creatively present data in easy to digest formats.